Meetings organised due to individual needs of the learners.
Selected modules and topics:
What equipment? Advise & gidance.
The use of contemporary photographic equipment.
Correct exposure – info & guidance.
Selection and control of the camera parameters.
- Using knowledge in real life situations.
RAW, JPG, TIFF, PSD – why, when & what for?
Learning Ligtroom, Photoshop & PTGUI.
- Editing images via photographic software – “digital lightroom”. Pictures editing: tonal & colour correction, retouch elements etc.
- Screen calibration, colour management elements.
Digital archive system: how to safely store your files.
Types of imaging: conventions & genres.
- Documentary photography.
- Preparing your images to print & internet publishing.
- How to print your image? Contemporary forms: how to print for your archive and exhibitions.
- Printing in photolab (C-prints) and pigment printing
- Mastering pigment printing: technical aspects, use of various materials (glossy, baryta, cotton papers; alluminium and acrylic glass)
Storing, archiving & framing your images: collectors standards.
- Images selection methods.
- How to work on series.
- Focusing on portfolio.
- Framing according to collectors standards.
- Exhibition planning & organising: from A to Z.
- Determining the purpose and direction of activities.
- Analysis of learner’s interests and predispositions (during training).
- Evaluation of activities and achievements.
- Analysis of development barriers.
- Identifying areas of further improvement.
During the course we put emphasis on a detailed analysis of our learners photography.
Classes participants will have an opportunity to hire a professional DSLR camera & a tripod for the courses purposes.
- 1:1 meetings
- plein-airs on location
- video-conference (Internet)